Saturday, February 21, 2015

Winter Break Coming To An End !!!!!!!!!




Welcome Back Segment 4?: Winter Break Coming To An End !!!!

 My Shopping 

Well It All Started Like This:


Well Winter Break Is Coming To An End And I'm Certainly Not Ready To Go Back To School... But It Was A Productive Week I Went Shopping Cause Spring Time Is Coming And High School *COUGH COUGH* (Cobble Hill) Is Like A Run Way You Have To Dress To Impress (i just went to American Apparel, forever 21 , urban outfitters , BBW  ..ETC ) ... Next I Kinda Sorta Went To NYC Fashion Week And It Was Absolutely AMAZING!!!! ( that a totally other story to tell soon)
i have been saving up to buy a new book series and its AFTER BY ANNA TODD i am planning to buy the last two book in the series and theirs a lot of drama i think in the next book. coming towards the end of the week it was me  just being plain lazy being in bed for half the day on twitter , snapchat, and Instagram.i was over it going outside and getting fresh air cause it was cold ☁⛄ and i didn't feel like getting a frost bite.  instead i was in my onesie being cozy under my bed covers. i was watching Vampire diaries on Netflix with my sister. And the best thing happened Friday ( Feb 20 ) two famous beauty guru's on youtube noticed my edits that i made on Instagram ( like fan edits ) that was the best day i guess out of the week cause i was on #fan girl mode (0-100 real quick as typical teens would say). But that how my week was noting grand just a typical week.

Signing Out: PCWC (Pop Culture With Christina)

1 comment: