Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Homework: Blog Post 2




Hi Welcome Back To My Blog,

Image result for macbook pro tumblr
Stay Tuned For The Next Blog Post....
Todays Segment Is Giving Non-living Things Human Actions. My mac book Pro  is the sweetest ,smartest thing in the whole world. it keeps me Company When I'm Sad Or Bored. It Keeps Me Entertained when i need a laugh or too and most of all it always keeps me busy. my mac helps me like a math tutor and reads to me like my mom reading me a lullaby. My mac is pretty much my best friend who isn't really that annoying. most of the time my mac would get me Vexed to the point when i want to just throw it out the window. Sometimes it would just go so slow like a old grandma with a cane crossing the road. other than that my mac is basically the main defination of a teenaged girl best friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment