Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday....





Saturdays... this wasn't a ordinary Saturday. this Saturday is hard to describe or its just un-descriable. it was full of long naps , no homework , no public transportation , just me ,myself , and my big queen size bed. it was just me and Netflix all day long and of course breakfast in bed. but UNTIL my wifi stopped working. i tried to do my homework for the break and i guess it was just not meant for me to do it today. maybe it was a sign from the heavens above not to do my packets and projects today and just be focused on me. I mean it was a long school week and i was waiting  for this week to be over.
other then that it was a super chilled day , the wifi was fixed , and my homework is 77% done...
Signing Out: PCWC (Pop Culture With Christina)

No comments:

Post a Comment